WHAT İS POLYUREA ?
Polyurea is the latest advancement in coating technology, providing the best of all worlds. Its extreme durability makes it 20 times stronger than some epoxy coatings.
It’s chemically resistant to salt, oil, fuel and other harsh chemicals. It’s 98% more flexible than epoxy, allowing for natural concrete movement – Polyurea won’t crack or peel. Polyurea coatings are more durable, install in less than half the time and are environmentally ‘green’ compared to competing epoxy coatings. Polyurea has been utilized for over 25 years in industrial applications such as pipe/pipeline coatings, tank linings, water treatment plants, manholes, sewer linings and automotive parts. Traditional Polyurea cures in 5-15 seconds and must be spray applied to ensure proper installation. These kinds of coatings were originally developed and used in the early 1990’s.
· Flexible (bridges cracks)
· Seamless and elastic
· Good chemical resistance
· ‘’Green Technology“
· Can be applied in any thickness
· Processing temperature can change from -30°C to +60°C, even in high humidity conditions
· Fast reaction, which means the sprayed surface can be further treated after just 1 hour
· Excellent heat resistance up to 130°C, short-term up to 220°C
· Considerably better UV stability compared to polyurethanes
· Excellent bonding to carefully prepared substrates – but reasonable bonding can also be achieved on slightly humid surfaces. Note: this is not valid if the substrate is contaminated, in which case no bonding will occur
· high pressure equipment (140 – 220 bar)
· high processing temperature (68 – 90°C)
· either a fast reacting system (5-8 seconds) or a slightly slower spray system (10-20 seconds) – this system can’t be used for an overspray however
· requires machine technology
· requires highly trained and qualified staff
· requires logistical planning
Example of Aquarius Ployurea Application
WHAT DOES PUSMAK PRODUCE ?
Pusmak manufactures first quality high pressured hydraulic spray machines that the needs polyuria applicators. With the experience of long years and the help of feedbacks from the customers, Pusmak continuously tries to find new solutions for the needs of polyurethane and polyurea sector.
In the last few years Pusmak extended its point of view to a large vision and founded an after sale service and dealer network in 3 continents and nearly 15 countries. With its extending service network Pusmak hopes to be a universal brand.